Your Reformer Product Warranty Home Use
Your Reformer Studio, Original and Original Folding Bed Limited Home Use Warranty
- ACL means the Australian Consumer Law under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Schedule 2.
- Home Use means non-commercial, in-home, indoor use only.
- Limited Warranty means the warranty given to Original Purchasers of Products on the terms set out below.
- Limited Warranty Period means the period specified in respect of each component listed under clause 3, which commences on the Purchase Date.
- Non-Excludable Guarantee has the same meaning given in the Purchase Terms and Conditions.
- Original Purchaser means the person who originally bought a new Product directly from Your Reformer or, in the case of a gifted Product, the person who first obtained membership to the Your Reformer App in respect of that Product.
- Product means any or all of the YR Studio, YR Original, and YR Original Folding beds.
- Purchase Date means, for the purpose of the Limited Warranty, the date the Product was left at the Original Purchaser's nominated delivery address, or the date the Original Purchaser took the Product from Your Reformer's premises following purchase, whichever applies.
- Purchase Terms and Conditions means the Purchase Terms and Conditions located on the Your Reformer website, As amended from time to time.
- Service Area means Australia and New Zealand.
- Warranty Claim means a claim made in accordance with the terms of the Limited Warranty for defective workmanship or materials in respect of a Product, or any particular component of the Product.
- Your Reformer means U Be Fit Pty Ltd ACN 129 190 450 as trustee for the Stallworthy Business Trust trading as "Your Reformer”.
2. YR Studio, YR Original and YR Original Folding Bed Limited Warranty
- Your Reformer offers the Limited Warranty to Original Purchasers of a Product for Home Use. Any use other than Home Use of the Product voids the Limited Warranty. Certain exclusions apply, as further described below.
3. Components cover by the Limited Warranty
- The Limited Warranty applies to the following components of the Products only, for the relevant Limited Warranty Period.
- The Limited Warranty applies only to defects notified in writing to Your Reformer within the applicable Limited Warranty Period and only so long as the Product remains in the Original Purchaser's possession.
3.2 Aluminium carriage rails, aluminium frame, wood carriage rails, wood frame, gear bar and foot bar: two year Limited Warranty Period
- Your Reformer warrants the aluminium carriage rails, aluminium frame, wood carriage rails, gear bar and foot bar against defects in workmanship and materials for the Limited Warranty Period of two years from the date of original delivery.
3.3 Springs, straps and ropes: one year Limited Warranty Period
- Your Reformer warrants the springs, straps, and ropes against defects in workmanship and materials for the Limited Warranty Period of one year from the date of original delivery.
3.4 Upholstery: four months Limited Warranty Period
- Your Reformer warrants the upholstery, against defects in workmanship and materials for the Limited Warranty Period of four months from the date of original delivery.
3.5All other Product components and accessories: one year Limited Warranty Period
- Your Reformer warrants that all other components of a Product are free from defects in workmanship and materials for the Limited Warranty Period of one year from the date of original delivery.
4. Repair Kits
- Repair kits will be provided to the purchaser upon each order. Spare parts will be provided when required under warranty otherwise these are for sale.
5. Exclusions and Limitations
5.1 Who and what is covered
- Only the Original Purchaser of the Product may obtain the benefit of the Limited Warranty. The Product must have remained in the possession of the Original Purchaser up to the time of any Warranty Claim.
- A Warranty Claim may only be made within the relevant Limited Warranty Period.
- The Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If You Reformer is liable for a Warranty Claim, the Original Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Your Reformer to, at Your Reformer’s discretion and to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Product or component of a Product with the same or a comparable Product or component of a Product.
- Any replacement or repaired component of a Product is warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
5.2 What is NOT covered
- The Limited Warranty excludes:
- everything other than the Products;
- any Products that are, or that Your Reformer reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, purchased from an unauthorised distributor or reseller, or purchased or used outside Australia;
- Product units missing serial numbers;
- damage or equipment failure due to improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by one of our own service technicians);
- use of a Product with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Product, or any use contrary to the instructions in the Your Reformer Guide; and
- damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Your Reformer.
- Your Reformer excludes liability for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. Your Reformer does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. Your Reformer is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or because of, any move, repair, or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a Your Reformer authorised service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by yourself, or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Your Reformer shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs. In addition, labour may no longer be covered if you move outside of the Service Area.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Your Reformer, or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfilment of the Limited Warranty terms.
- To the extent permitted by law and subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Limited Warranty covers the transit cost if required, in respect of repairing the Product. Outside of the Limited Warranty and subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantee, transit charges will apply.
- To the extent permitted by law and subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Limited Warranty does not cover the cost for installing parts. Servicing charges will apply.
6. How to obtain warranty service
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must contact the Your Reformer Support team. You will be asked to provide Your Reformer with the serial number of your Product and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any defect. Claims must be made within the relevant specified Warranty Period.
*This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by Your Reformer and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations in respect of the same subject matter, and is subject to the Purchase Terms and Conditions. This Limited Warranty is in addition to, and does not limit, modify, or restrict, any Non-Excludable Guarantee (as defined in the Purchase Terms and Conditions).
Effective date: 28 September 2023
RETURNING YOUR STUDIO, Original Folding AND ORIGINAL BED
If you are not satisfied with your Studio Bed, Original Folding Bed and Original Bed you can request a return within 14 days after your delivery.
Your Reformer’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our Limited Studio Bed, Original Folding Bed and Original Bed Warranty
Because of the size and weight of our fitness equipment, we do not offer a refund for any shipping or delivery charges that you may have paid to receive your Studio Bed, Original Folding Bed and Original Bed. Returns will be charged an additional return shipping fee of $250 or more either the Studio Bed, Original Folding Bed and Original Bed.
If your Studio Bed, Original Folding Bed and Original Bed is returned in damaged condition, with missing parts, or otherwise has signs of abuse, Your Reformer reserves the right to refuse a refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at Your Reformer’s sole discretion.
If your Studio Bed, Original Folding Bed and Original Bed is returned in damaged condition or with missing parts, you may be charged an additional restocking fee.
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com
RETURNING YOUR REFORMER ACCESSORIES
The following merchandise may not be returned or exchanged if they have been worn, used, or purchased marked down/sale item:
- Pilates Ring
- Drink Bottles
All other returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be shipped with the original packaging. Your Reformer is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking. Refunds for purchases will be credited back to the original payment method only.
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the socks you receive are the wrong size, we're happy to exchange them for you within 30 days of purchase.
To exchange your socks, please contact email@example.com
After we confirm your request via email, we will send you a prepaid return label to send the socks back to us. Once your socks are on their way, we will ship you out the correct size as soon as possible.