Direct Debit Terms & Conditions
Your Reformer Direct Debit Terms
Your Reformer Direct Debit Terms
- These are the Your Reformer Direct Debit Terms for U Be Fit Pty Ltd ACN 129 190 450 as trustee for the Stallworthy Business Trust trading as "Your Reformer".
- By purchasing or using a Your Reformer direct debit payment option, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which supplement and form a part of the agreement or contract with Your Reformer for the Product or Subscription you acquire. Capitalised terms not defined here have the meaning given to them elsewhere in our terms and conditions of supply.
- A “Direct Debit Customer” is any individual who has engaged a Your Reformer direct debit payment option. A “Direct Debit agreement” is either a “YR Payment Plan+ OnDemand”, a “Rental + OnDemand” or a “OnDemand” Membership, as defined below.
Third Party Direct Debit Provider
Your Reformer uses a third party direct debit billing provider, such as Debit Success, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Stripe or any other provider we may introduce from time to time and you elect to use. When entering into a direct debit agreement with Your Reformer, you are also entering into an agreement with the relevant payment provider subject to their terms and conditions as well.
Subscriptions, Direct Debit Coverage and Billing Cycles
- A "Subscription" to the Your Reformer OnDemand online software-as-a-service application (App) provides you with full access to Your Reformer’s available classes, content, and features for as long as the Subscription remains active and payment remains up-to-date.
- Usually a Subscription requires direct debiting to be in place, however, depending on the Product you purchase or rent, and depending on whether you have a YR Payment Plan in place or otherwise, you may receive a free Subscription period (as expressly provided for at the time of purchase). Thereafter, to continue the Subscription will require direct debiting to be in place.
- As a Subscriber you may possess one Subscription. The Subscriber is responsible for all activity under their Subscription.
- Billing Cycles. Upon completion of the Direct Debit Authority, you will be able to select your preferred debit frequency from weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Any subscription recurs on your selected weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis until it is cancelled in accordance with these Your Reformer Direct Debit Terms. Billing occurs at the beginning of the relevant cycle and provides access for one week, fortnight or month thereafter. By purchasing a Subscription or engaging a YR Payment Plan, you acknowledge that your Subscription or YR Payment Plan (as relevant) has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations prior to cancellation of your Subscription by you or Your Reformer, or for a YR Payment Plan, payment in full. To seek to change or terminate your Subscription or YR Payment Plan, contact the Team at email@example.com
- Other Offers. Your Reformer may offer additional promotions or discounts related to Subscriptions and YR Payment Plans from time to time. Please read the details of those offers carefully, as any additional terms presented to you during the signup process will form part of these Your Reformer Direct Debit Terms. Unless specified in writing, all discount offers that require a payment are non-refundable. Any free trial or other promotion must be used within the specified time frame of the trial or promotion. You may be required to have a valid payment method on file in order to initiate a free trial of use of the App; in this case, if you do not cancel before your free trial period ends, your account will be converted to a paid Subscription and will be charged in accordance with these Your Reformer Direct Debit Terms.
- Termination. For Subscribers on a YR Payment Plan that would like to terminate their account and have completed the minimum payments as per the agreement with you, we require 14 days written notice via an email to Your Reformer’s customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org . For those Subscribers on a YR Payment Plan that are requesting to cancel with payments still owing on the minimum term, you will be expected to pay the balance of your equipment purchase in one payment to Your Reformer upon receipt of an invoice specifically generated for this reason, from Your Reformer. Upon presentation of the receipt of this payment, Your Reformer will be in touch to organise to terminate your account and provide written confirmation this is done. All YR Payment Plan agreements are subject to be paid in full prior to Your Reformer account termination. For Subscribers on a “Rental” only option, you cannot terminate earlier than the minimum rental period stated (as expressly provided for at the time of entering into the rental) and thereafter we require 14 days written notice via an email to Your Reformer’s customer service team on email@example.com and collection of the Rental Bed will take place at an agreement collection date and time, within 14 days of termination. During this period, you agree that, and Your Reformer relies on, you will keep, and return to us, the equipment in a clean and tidy condition, in a fully operational state without any damage (other than usual wear and tear). For those Subscribers on the “OnDemand” subscription only, we required 14 days written notice via an email to Your Reformer’s customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org . For all terminated Subscribers, account access will cease on the final day of the 14 day notice period automatically.
Dated: 28 September 2023