Your Reformer Intellectual Property Policy
This Your Reformer Intellectual Property (this “Policy”) sets forth additional requirements, guidelines, rights and licenses with regard to Your Reformer’s intellectual property and the intellectual property of others. This Policy also applies to Your Reformer licensees, developers, Members, customers and other parties wishing to use our intellectual property. This Policy forms part of theTerms of Serviceand any capitalized terms used, but not defined here, have the meanings assigned to such terms in theTerms of Service.
1. Your Reformer Intellectual Property
Your Reformer respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that their User Content does not infringe any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. While we appreciate your enthusiasm for the Your Reformer brand, the Your Reformer Service, our instructors and community, we ask that you respect our intellectual property rights and adhere to this Policy and theTerms of Service, including Section 18 (Intellectual Property Acknowledgement).
As between you and Your Reformer, Your Reformer owns the Your Reformer Service, the Content, Trademarks when applied (as defined below), copyrights, patents, and any other audio-visual or static content, photographs, audio, images, illustrations, graphics, software, features, code, data, materials and information displayed on or otherwise made available through the Your Reformer Service, other than content that has been licensed to us by third parties (collectively, “Your Reformer IP”). This includes all intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to such Your Reformer IP. As a reminder, the Your Reformer Service is only for your personal, non-commercial use.
The Your Reformer name, logos and affiliated properties, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress (collectively, “Trademarks”) are the exclusive property of U Be Fit Pty Ltd. and/or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion as to our endorsement, affiliation or sponsorship of any person, product or service. Nothing contained on the Your Reformer Service or in this Policy should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our Trademarks or other intellectual property without our express prior written consent.
Any other trademarks appearing on the Your Reformer Service are trademarks of their respective owners. Our partners or service providers may also have additional proprietary rights in the content that they make available through the Your Reformer Service. All rights not expressly granted in this Policy or theTerms of Serviceare reserved.
2. Authorized Use of Your Reformer Intellectual Property
1. Your Reformer Content and Trademarks. Only Your Reformer and its authorized licensees may use the Content and/or Trademarks in advertising, promotional, and marketing assets or materials or for any other commercial purpose.
2. Any permitted use must at all times be made in accordance with the agreement between licensee and Your Reformer and must adhere to the following requirements:
• The Content and/or Trademarks are not modified or combined with other marks in any way, including, but not limited to changing the colour, ratio, audio, audio-visual, font or materials captured or contained therein.
Include attributions as required by Your Reformer.
• Such use presents Your Reformer, the Content, and our products, services and brand in a favourable light.
• The Trademarks or Your Reformer name are not part of the service or product name or domain names or websites, nor are any variations, abbreviations or formative uses (such as “Pelo”), phonetic equivalent, or foreign language translations.
• The “Your Reformer” word mark appears less prominently than the name of your service or product.
• Any reference to Your Reformer and/or the Content or our services and products must not appear to endorse, sponsor, show an affiliation with or association between Your Reformer and/or the Content or our services and products and you or your products and services.
• Any unauthorized use of our Trademarks or Content is strictly prohibited.
1. Compatibility. Licensees may use the “Your Reformer” word mark solely for referential purposes on packaging or materials to state that their service or product may be used with the Your Reformer Service or our products; provided that they comply with the requirements of Section 2(a) above and the following requirements:
• Compatibility is not dependent upon your access to the Your Reformer Service or our API and does not violate the Terms of Service.
• The service or product may in fact be used with or is compatible with the Your Reformer Service or our products.
• Use of Your Reformer’s “P” logo without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
1. Merchandise/Goods. You may not produce, manufacture or sell merchandise, products or services incorporating any Your Reformer Trademarks. Examples include but are not limited to t-shirts, jackets, mugs, bags, and flags.
2. Depictions of Your Reformer Products and/or Services. Your Reformer logos, company names, product names, or images of Your Reformer products (e.g., silhouettes of the Studio Bed and Studio+ Bed) must not be used in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as such use may create the perception that Your Reformer endorses, sponsors or is affiliated or associated with the product, service or promotion. Your Reformer does not support the imitation of distinctive Your Reformer products, web design, logos, packaging or typefaces.
3. Rules for Referencing Your Reformer Products and Services. Please remember that any use of the Trademarks should be used as an adjective not as a noun or gerund.
3. Your Reformer Intellectual Property Restrictions and Reservations
Except as expressly permitted by Your Reformer, you may not download, display, copy, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, use, license, sublicense, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any Your Reformer IP. Additionally, you are not permitted to alter, delete or conceal in any manner any copyright, Trademark, or other notices contained on the Your Reformer Service, including, without limitation, notices on any Content you transmit, display, print, stream, or interact with on the Your Reformer Service. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Your Reformer IP may violate or infringe copyrights or other intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries, as well as applicable local and state laws, and may subject you to liability for such unauthorized use.
Your Reformer retains all right, title and interest in and to the Your Reformer IP, and except for the limited rights and licenses granted to you under this Policy or the Terms of Service, nothing shall be construed to restrict, impair, encumber, license, alter, deprive or adversely affect the Peloton IP, or any of Your Reformer’s rights or interests therein.
4. Third Party Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that the Your Reformer Service or any Content (including User Content) infringes or misappropriates your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others (other than copyrights), please submit written notice to us at email@example.com
5. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice to our copyright agent (contact information below) containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of where on the Your Reformer Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Your Reformer to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
1. You may submit this information, or any counter-notice, via:
• Email, with the subject line “Copyright Notices” to: firstname.lastname@example.org