Your Reformer Studio and Studio X Limited Commercial Use Warranty
YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed Limited Warranty
U Be Fit PTY LTD (trading as "Your Reformer”) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies to commercial, indoor use of the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed. Any other use including outdoor use, of the YR Studio Bed, and YR Studio X Bed shall void this Limited Warranty. YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed only, for the period of time indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a gifted YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed the owner of the original membership attached to that YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed.
ALUMINIUM CARRIAGE RAILS, ALUMINIUM FRAME, WOOD CARRIAGE RAILS, WOOD FRAME, GEAR BAR AND FOOT BAR: THREE YEARS
Your Reformer warrants the aluminium carriage rails, aluminium frame, wood carriage rails, aluminium frame, gear bar and foot bar against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years from the date of original delivery.
SPRINGS, STRAPS AND ROPES: TWO YEARS
Your Reformer warrants the springs, straps, and ropes against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years from the date of original delivery.
UPHOLSTERY: ONE YEAR
Your Reformer warrants the upholstery, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of original delivery.
ALL OTHER REFORMER COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Repair kits will be provided to the purchaser upon each order. Spare parts will be provided when required under warranty.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and what is covered:
- The original owner of the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed. The YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a gifted YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed, the owner of the original membership attached to that YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Your Reformer to, at Your Reformer’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Any other Your Reformer products or services, non-Your Reformer products or labour, units that are, or that Your Reformer reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside AUSTRALIA, and units missing serial numbers.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a Your Reformer authorized service technician), use of the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed or any use contrary to the instructions in the Your Reformer Guide.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Your Reformer.
Incidental or consequential damages. Your Reformer is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. Your Reformer does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. Your Reformer is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or because of, any move, repair, or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a Your Reformer authorized service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by yourself, or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Your Reformer shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs. In addition, labour may no longer be covered if you move outside of Your Reformer 's service area.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Your Reformer, or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfilment of warranty terms.
- The warranty does not cover the transit cost during the warranty. Transit charges will apply.
- The warranty does not cover for installing parts. Servicing charges will apply.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must contact the Your Reformer Support team. You will be asked to provide Your Reformer with the serial number of your YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
Any disputes between you and Your Reformer related to this Limited Warranty or the YR Studio Bed and YR Studio X Bed will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in Your Reformer’s Terms of Service, available at https://yourreformer.com.au/pages/purchase-terms-and-conditions
*This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by Your Reformer and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations. All other warranties, express or implied, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty periods set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.